Transportation from hotel lobby. 05:45 AM (Tulum) – 06:45 AM (Playa del Carmen) – 07:45 AM (Cancun). We pick you up at the scheduled time in your hotel and direct to Cancun, during the trip our guide will explain the itinerary, information about whale sharks and its habitat.
Once we arrive to the marine, we will depart to the whale shark area to start our search, once spotted, we will start with the snorkeling activity, with the maximum of one ship per whale shark and we will swim in groups of two people per guide.
After swimming, we will serve different sandwiches, fruit, water and soft drinks, on the way back we will stop to do some snorkeling and we will return to Isla Mujeres for lunch. After an hour of relax or swimming in the fantastic beach Playa Norte in Islas Mujeres, we will return to the marine at about 03:30 PM. During the tour, our guides will provide you with information about the fauna of this beautiful ecosystem; they will explain security measures and let you have a wonderful time.
The tour includes:
- Professional PADI guide.
- High quality snorkel equipment and life jacket.
- A/C Round trip transportation.
- Anti-dizziness medicine (optional), as well as other natural options.
- Comfortable boat fully equipped, shaded area, first-aid kit, GPS, VHF radio.
- Water and soft drinks, during the day, Beer after the activities.
- Lunch with assorted sandwiches, shrimp ceviche or fish, guacamole and fruits. (Vegetarian food available on request).
What to bring: Hat or cap, sunglasses, shirt, swimsuit, towel, sandals, biodegradable ecologic sunblock, repellent for mosquitoes, money for souvenirs and tips.
$13 USD for MARINE PARK & HARBOUR FEE is NOT included and must be paid on spot.